The My Courses widget on the BeachBoard Home page helps organize your courses and provides important notifications. Here, you’ll find a menu of categories to select from:
- All displays all of your courses (to a maximum of 12). "Pinned" courses will display at the top of the list.
- Pinned displays only the courses you have pinned.
- Ongoing Courses and Organizaitons will show all the campus organizations you are enrolled in that use BeachBoard.
- The remaining categories are displayed chronologically by semester, with the most recent showing first.
Under your course name, there are three types of notification icons displayed with a numerical value to alert you of:
- Dropbox: the number of submissions that have yet to be evaluated.
- Quizzes: the number of submission scores/feedback that have not been published to the students.
- Discussions: the number of unread posts across all topics in the course.
Hover your cursor over any icon to reveal a tip indicating what it represents.