Guest Accounts - BeachBoard Usage Policies
Guest accounts may be requested for individuals without an assigned Campus ID in order to access BeachBoard for university-related purposes.
- Individuals who currently hold or will shortly receive a CSULB Campus ID are not eligible for a guest account (Note: students in Open Enrollment through University College and Enrollment Services (UCES) will receive an official Campus ID number when their paperwork is submitted).
- Requests must be made by the person interested in the account and must include a valid email address for confirmation purposes.
- A CSULB sponsor/instructor and course/organization must be identified, as well.
Submit your request: Guest Account Request Form
- Guest accounts remain active for one year.
- Limit: 5 guest accounts per course/organization.
- Guest accounts are not available for non-matriculated students. CSULB students who have graduated, withdrawn, or on leave are not eligible for accounts.
- Guest accounts are subject to management actions that can include either account deletion or account suspension. These actions may occur without warning and for any of the following reasons: user abuse, lack of user response to administrative queries, incorrect user-provided information, lack of user activity on the server, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact the THD Helpdesk.