ATS Service Update
In light of statewide guidelines and efforts by the university to reduce gatherings on campus, Academic Technology Services (AS-120) is closed for in-person appointments or walk-ins until further notice. Please refer to the following resources to get support:
- Visit Keep Teaching and Learning and throughout our website for self-service tutorials and training materials.
- Visit our Virtual Support Zoom Room from 10am-3pm, M-F to meet with an instructional designer for quick questions or to set up an appointment.
- For BeachBoard questions, call (562) 985-4959 to reach a live agent (Technology Help Desk, M-F, 8am-5pm), and BeachBoard directly by pressing “0” after hours. Or, email email@example.com (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Got Zoom questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related to your BeachBoard course, contact our support team:
- Call (562) 985-4959 to reach a live agent (Technology Help Desk, M-F, 8am-5pm), and BeachBoard directly by pressing “0” after hours.
- Email email@example.com (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional Design Support
- Monday-Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm, M-F.
- Visit our Virtual Support Zoom Room, 10am-3pm, M-Fand one of our team members will connect you with an instructioinal designer on a first come, first served basis.
- Available for 15 minute consults or to schedule an appointment for a longer duration.
Classroom Support Services
Services are suspended until further notice.