In light of concerns regarding COVID-19 and the transition to alternative modes of instruction, we wanted to share some updates about what we’re doing in Enrollment Services to support you while you are off campus. We will continue to keep this page updated with important information.
- Please see our Forms webpage for information about completing forms online.
Mid-Term Progress Reports
- To help you monitor your progress and make plans to maintain or improve your academic performance, instructors may submit mid-term progress reports. Since it is optional for instructors to submit mid-term progress reports, you may not have any this term.
- Mid-term reports do not appear on your transcript and do not affect your GPA. These are for your information only.
- As soon as a mid-term report is entered for you, you will be able to find it in the Grades section of MyCSULB Student Center. See the Using MyCSULB Student Center guide for instructions.
- If you need to withdraw from a class, you will need to use the new online form. Forms will automatically be sent to instructors and other required approvers.
- Review the information about the withdrawal process and its impact (including on financial aid) before requesting a withdrawal.
- Fall 2020 only: An exception to the Catastrophic Withdrawal policy has been approved. In order to accommodate student needs, the university will accept requests for withdrawal from individual courses using the online withdrawal process on MyCSULB Student Center. The student must include an explanation for the withdrawal in the online request. This explanation could be due to a situation that is not medical. Once completed, the request must be approved by the course instructor, the Department Chair, and the Associate Dean. Students must start the process by Monday, December 14 at 8:00 am (prior to final exams on Monday, December 14) in order to be considered for this option.
- Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 only: If you had an Incomplete (I) class with a deadline of Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 and you were not expected to graduate in Spring 2020 or Summer 2020, your deadline was extended to the end of the Fall 2020 semester (December 24).
- Spring 2020 only: If you received an Incomplete (I) grade for a Spring 2020 course eligible for the CR/NC option, you will have up to one calendar year — or earlier, depending on the deadline set in your Incomplete contract — to complete the course work. Once the grade is issued, contact your instructor within two weeks of grade issuance to request a CR/NC grade.
Spring 2021 Registration
- Online registration for continuing students begins November 2, 2020. Please see your email for more information about your registration appointment.
- See the Schedule of Classes for information about each class’s format for Spring 2021. Pay careful attention to each class's schedule, location, and class notes.
- Fees are due 30 days from registration or by the pre-semester payment deadline, whichever date comes first. The pre-semester payment deadline is January 6, 2021. Students who register for classes after January 6, 2021 will have a due date of the next day. See Tuition and Fees for details.
- We understand that our seniors are in a particularly challenging juncture as you strive to complete your degree. With that said, we want to strongly advise you against withdrawing from your courses or pursuing incompletes at this time if at all possible in order to avoid delaying your graduation. We urge you to contact your instructors and advisor if you need support with staying on track.
- If you are a graduate student working on thesis data collection that has been disrupted by the Safer at Home Governor’s Order, please contact your graduate advisor regarding options for your culminating activity.
Financial Aid & Beach Central
Our staff in Financial Aid and Scholarships and in Beach Central are available to provide support to students.
All counseling appointments will be handled remotely. You can make an appointment by joining the queue.
Hours of operation
Submit a Ticket
Beach Central/Enrollment Services: