In light of concerns regarding COVID-19 and the transition to alternative modes of instruction, we wanted to share some updates about what we’re doing in Enrollment Services to support you while you are off campus. We will continue to keep this page updated with important information.
We’ve noted which changes were for Spring 2020 only. Signature requirements will no longer be waived.
- Please see our Forms webpage for information about completing forms online.
- Spring 2020 only: Signature requirements for some forms were temporarily waived. For Summer 2020 and Fall 2020, students will need to obtain the required signatures before submitting forms electronically.
- If you need to withdraw from a class, you will need to use the new online form. Forms will automatically be sent to instructors and other required approvers.
- Review the information about the withdrawal process and its impact (including on financial aid) before requesting a withdrawal.
Credit/No Credit (CR/NC) Grading Option
- Spring 2020 only: The Provost has outlined alternative grading options for Spring 2020 classes.
- Spring 2020 only: If you had an Incomplete (I) class with a deadline of Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 and you were not expected to graduate in Spring 2020 or Summer 2020, your deadline was extended to the end of the Fall 2020 semester (December 24).
- Spring 2020 only: If you received an Incomplete (I) grade for a Spring 2020 course eligible for the CR/NC option, you will have up to one calendar year — or earlier, depending on the deadline set in your Incomplete contract — to complete the course work. Once the grade is issued, contact your instructor within two weeks of grade issuance to request a CR/NC grade.
- We understand that our seniors are in a particularly challenging juncture as you strive to complete your degree. With that said, we want to strongly advise you against withdrawing from your courses or pursuing incompletes at this time if at all possible in order to avoid delaying your graduation. We urge you to contact your instructors and advisor if you need support with staying on track.
- If you are a graduate student working on thesis data collection that has been disrupted by the Safer at Home Governor’s Order, please contact your graduate advisor regarding options for your culminating activity.
Financial Aid & Beach Central
Our staff in Financial Aid and Scholarships and in Beach Central are available to provide support to students.
All counseling appointments will be handled remotely. You can make an appointment by joining the queue.
Hours of operation
Submit a Ticket
Beach Central/Enrollment Services:
Fall 2020 Registration
- As a reminder, registration for Fall 2020 is happening now and all students will be able to register for up to 18 units. In addition, we’re offering a more student-friendly payment deadline—register by June 30 and you have until July 15 to pay in full, pay a $500 deposit (and enroll in payment plan or pay the remaining balance by August 12), or accept your FA offer.
- New students begin registering for Fall 2020 in June at SOAR, so be sure to register now to get your ideal schedule.