Enrollment Services Update - Information for Faculty
In light of concerns regarding COVID-19 and the transition to alternative modes of instruction, we wanted to share some updates about what we’re doing in Enrollment Services to support students, faculty, and staff. We will continue to keep this page updated with important information.
- Please see our Forms webpage for information about completing forms online.
Mid-Term Progress Reports
- To help your students monitor their progress and make plans to maintain or improve their performance in your classes, you may submit mid-term progress reports in MyCSULB Faculty Center. For instructions, see the Faculty Center Teaching Schedule guide.
- Submitting a mid-term progress report is voluntary. As soon as you submit mid-term progress reports, students will be able to see their reports in MyCSULB Student Center.
- Mid-term reports do not appear on transcripts and do not affect GPAs.
- Students will need to use the new online form to withdraw from any classes. Forms will automatically be sent to instructors and other required approvers.
- Instructors will need to review withdrawal requests using the Faculty Center, following the instructions to approve or deny requests.
- Faculty may initiate an Incomplete Contract from their Class Roster (at any point during the term) or Grade Roster in Faculty Center. Please see Class Roster and Grade Roster for more details.
- We want to strongly advise graduating students against withdrawing from courses or pursuing incompletes if at all possible in order to avoid delaying their graduation. To assist you in identifying these students, we have added a new column labeled “Graduation Candidate” on your Class Roster and Grade Roster in Faculty Center.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together through these unprecedented times, and please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.