Academic Support - Advising and Tutoring Options
Advising and tutoring options are available. Please reach out to a unit to see possible in-person or virtual opportunities.
The University Center for Undergraduate Advising can help you if you:
- Need help choosing a major
- Are undeclared and need help understanding General Education requirements
- Need to enroll in a reinstatement workshop
- Are on academic warning and need to enroll in a Strategies for Success workshop
Whether you are struggling to get a “C” or making sure you keep an “A,” the Learning Center has four programs that can help you...
- Connect with an Academic Coach to develop your learning skills and study more effectively
- Enhance English language and writing skills with Individual Language & Writing Tutoring
- Review subject matter content with Individual & Drop-In Tutoring
- Succeed in a challenging course by enrolling in a Supplemental Instruction class
Offers a variety of tutoring services and workshops for students across the campus, from one-on-one in-depth consultations to drop-in hours where you can get quick answers to your writing questions to workshops on taking the GPE, writing strong arguments, and proofreading for error-free writing.