The Move-In Day for CSULB Housing and Residential Life is on Wednesday, August 21st. Afterwards, Beach Bash is from 11am-4pm. The University Bookstore would like to welcome you to your college home by having your books ready when you arrive. Order your books online and we’ll have your books ready for pick up at the University Bookstore.
Here are three easy steps on how you can order and pick up your books for Beach Bash:
- Step 1: Order your books online through the University Bookstore website.
(If you are already registered for classes, you can also go to my.csulb.edu and click through the Textbooks link so that your books are auto-selected for you.)
- Step 2: When checking out, select “Beach Bash 8/21/19 – Textbook Pick Up”.
- Step 3: Pick up your order.
Books can be picked up at the Information Counter located towards the back of the University Bookstore.
No extra fees. It’s that easy!
Other Things You Should Know Regarding Your Beach Bash Order
- Don’t forget to bring your picture ID! We’ll need ID to verify your order. It’d be helpful to have your Order number as well.
- Substitutions, books out-of-stock, orders never picked up, and all other order related matter will fall under the general ordering guidelines as stated in the “Important Information About Your Textbook Order” before checking out.
- Questions about your order? Contact us at FNS-Orders@csulb.edu or (562) 985-5229.