CSULB Beach Balls Juggling Club
Learn to juggle!
Hi! We are Beach Balls, a student run juggling club at California State University, Long Beach. We get together to hang out and teach each other new juggling tricks. We don't spend a lot of time on our web page, so this is it for now! Stop surfing the web and come and join us!
Ok, fine, here are a few links:
- We meet on the grass near building FO3 on the CSULB campus. (Map.) Here are our meeting times during CSULB's 2012-2013 academic year (September through early December, late January through early May):
- Mondays through Thursdays 12:00 to 2:00pm
- We sometimes go to the Orange Jugglers on Thursday nights.
- If you'd like to hear updates about our meetings and other activities, please send e-mail to csulbbeachballs. The domain is yahoo.com
. You can also call our sponsor at 562-985-5339, but that's a little less reliable than sending e-mail.
- More pictures: A large copy of the picture above, small and large pix of us actually juggling, older small and large pix of the club.
- We had a beach party at Huntington Beach. Check out these pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.
- Once again, a Beach Ball was featured on the front page of the Daily Forty-Niner! Check out club president Aidee Castro here.
- We performed at the campus Safety Awareness Day. We didn't get pictures of the performance, but we demonstrated safety awareness by beating the crap out of each other on the gladiator mat. Check out these pictures:
- Aidee and Jennifer: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
- Aidee and Randy: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
- Jeremy and Randy: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.
- Randy and Will: 1,
- We hosted the Nomadic Juggling Festival with the Orange Jugglers. Over 180 jugglers from California, Arizona, and even further afield traveled to Long Beach for three days of juggling, partying, and a public show. Check out some pictures of the festival on the IJA site and add some funny captions to them! You can also see the reviews (Day One, Day Two, Day Three) from the rec.juggling newsgroup and lots more pictures and some videos on the original Nomadic site.
- The Beach Balls have been featured twice on the front page of the Daily Forty-Niner. Check out their pictures here and here.
- The Orange Jugglers are another local juggling club.
- The Internet Juggling Database is the most comprehensive juggling resource on the web.
- Will Murray is our faculty sponsor.