- Research Databases or any off site access: Technical Problem Report Form.
- Reserves: Reserves Problem Report.
- BeachReach: BeachReach Problem Report.
- Any problem not addressed above: contact the Library Web Group.
Need Help with Research? There are many ways to get research help.
Interlibrary Services: Request materials not available at CSULB via BeachReach Interlibrary Loan (for all types of materials--books, journals, conference proceedings, etc.).
For CSULB Faculty:
- Request a librarian lecture for your class.
- Request Course Reserve services.
- Reserves information.
- Media Booking. Reserve video cassettes, dvds,and 16 mm films for classroom use for specific date(s).