Appointment Procedures & Guidelines
- To schedule an appointment with the academic advisor click on the link on the SSC - Advising and Tutoring icon on the right of the page.
- You can only schedule an appointment up to two weeks in advance.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appoitment you will need to check-in to the kiosk computer at reception with your CSULB ID card.
- Advising appointments are scheduled for 30 minute sessions, so it is recommended that you arrive 10 minutes early.
- Your appointment will be cancelled if you are 10 minutes late without notice— If you anticipate arriving late to your appointment, please call the Honors office at 562.985.1774.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, you must cancel the appointment at least 24 hours in advance; if unable to cancel via SSC, please email the Honors office directly at email@example.com.
- Please be courteous to other students by planning ahead (cancel or reschedule in a timely fashion). This will help open up time slots for other students.