The University Art Museum serves the campus and community thanks to long-running support from grants, gifts, and contributions. All program funds are raised by the UAM, and the organization relies on supporters like you to be able to continue its public service and educational programs. Your generosity ensures the production of thought−provoking exhibitions and programming, robust community engagement, and enrichment opportunities for the next generation of educators, artists, arts professionals, citizens.
The UAM is grateful to all of our supporters. For information on the many ways to contribute to the UAM, please contact Debi Scroggins.
Become a member today, and your contribution is 100% tax-deductible.
Enjoy exclusive access to exhibitions, lectures, publications, and events that focus on contemporary international art when you join the UAM. Members are invited to private tours of the Hampton Collection of American paintings, the CSULB site−specific outdoor sculpture collection, and UAM’s works of art on paper. Membership is a rewarding way to engage and support the museum, the university, and the community.
The UAM provides seven levels of membership and offers two valuable reciprocal benefits programs, granting member status at hundreds of museums across the nation. The gift of a Fellow level membership is perfect for well-traveled museum lovers of all ages.
Find which level best suits you, and join today.
- Invitations to members-only previews and special events
- Reciprocal membership at more than 25 University Art Museums across the country
(College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program)
- 15% discount on UAM publications
- Subscription to the UAM e-newsletter
- Opportunity to join the Docent Council
- Above benefits, plus, Guest membership for 1 family member
- Reciprocal membership to over 200 museums through ROAM
(Reciprocal Organization of Art Museums)
- 20% discount (total) on UAM Publications
Supporter ($250 )
- Above benefits, plus, One complimentary UAM Publication
- Recognition of support on UAM website
- Above benefits, plus, Reserved seating for programming with RSVP (24 hour notice required)
- Complimentary UAM merchandise
- 25% discount (total) on UAM Publications
- Recognition on UAM donor screen
Benefactor Level ($1000)
- Above benefits, plus, Two tickets to Director’s annual preview event
- Free parking (72 hour notice required)
- 25% discount on UAM venue fee for private event
- Complimentary Roy Lichtenstein – Limited Edition, Paper Plate, 1969
Private event packages and exclusive tours are available at the Founder level and above. For more information on Founder Membership, Endowment Gifts, and Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Associate Director Brian Trimble at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Shirley Brilliant, Membership Coordinator.
The UAM Docent Council provides key support to the Museum and its education programs. The council reinforces the museum’s commitment to providing all visitors—students, seniors, adults, and children—regardless of how much exposure to art they’ve had, with a positive experience and an opportunity to engage with contemporary art on a variety of levels.
To learn more about the docent council, contact Christina Alegria, curator of education.
Thank you to our Sponsors