Who Should Apply:
Any full-time faculty member may apply. Strongest candidates for the program are likely to be mid-career and senior faculty, department chairs, and associate deans very motivated to enlarge their leadership knowledge, skills and dispositions.
Applicants must be available to attend Friday seminars
- Oct. 11 and 25
- Nov. 1 (1-5 p.m.) and 15
- Dec. 6 and 13
- Jan. 24
- Feb. 7 and 21
- March 7 and 21
- April 11 and 25
- May 9
Learn More About the Program:
Applicants are invited to attend one of two program information sessions:
- Sept. 5, 2013 – 10 a.m., BH-302
- Sept. 10, 2013 – 4 p.m., Karl Anatol Center
How to Apply:
- Obtain a letter of recommendation describing your qualifications for the Leadership Fellows Program. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-letter and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Update your curriculum vitae, if necessary. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-cv and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Complete the Essay Questionnaire. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-essay.doc as the file name.
- Complete the Leadership Fellows Program application. You will be asked to upload your letter of recommendation, CV and essay questionnaire to the application.
The online application is due by midnight Sept. 22, 2013.