Who should apply for the Leadership Fellows Program?
Any full-time faculty member may apply. Strongest candidates for the program are likely to be mid-career and senior faculty, department chairs, and associate deans very motivated to enlarge their leadership knowledge, skills and dispositions.
What is the cost to enroll in the program?
There is no cost for participating in the program other than a time commitment.
What is the time commitment?
Throughout the first year, applicants must be available to attend Friday seminars in the Anatol Center from noon-4 p.m. on all of the following dates:
- Oct. 11 and 25
- Nov. 1 (1-5 p.m.) and 15
- Dec. 6 and 13
- Jan. 24
- Feb. 7 and 21
- March 7 and 21
- April 11 and 25
- May 9
There will be additional seminars and project meetings throughout the second year of the program, dates and time to be determined. Fellows are expected to attend all seminars and events.
When will the Leadership Fellows Program begin?
How can I learn more about the Leadership Fellows Program?
Please attend an informational meeting on:
- Sept. 5, 2013 – 10 a.m., BH-302
- Sept. 10, 2013 – 4 p.m., Karl Anatol Center
How do I apply?
- Obtain a letter of recommendation describing your qualifications for the Leadership Fellows Program. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-letter and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Update your curriculum vitae, if necessary. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-cv and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Complete the Essay Questionnaire. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-essay.doc.
- Complete the Leadership Fellows Program application. You will be asked to upload your letter of recommendation, CV and essay questionnaire to the application.
The online application is due by midnight Sept. 22, 2013.