Contest Dates: May 2-8 & 9-15
To be eligible for the National Bike Month Giveaways, each contestant must be a current CSULB student, staff or faculty member and complete the following actions:
- Follow @csulb_parking on Instagram
- Like that week's Giveaway Post
- Tag at least 2 friends in the comments of the Giveaway Post
- Week 1: Bike Light ($14 value)
- Week 2: U-Lock ($19 value)
Terms and Conditions
- Contestants will be selected on the Thurs. following the closing of the week’s submissions on Weds.:
- Week 1: Winner chosen on Thurs. May 9
- Week 2: Winner chosen on Weds. May 16
- Selection will be made in the method of Random Comment picker. All comments must be user unique. Only a single entry will be counted.
- Winners will also be announced on the CSULB Parking Instagram account page, via Instagram story at @csulb_parking, and via an Instagram direct message.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to contact CSULB Parking and Transportation Services to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed after 14 calendar days, the winner will forfeit their prize and another name will be drawn from the group of eligible submissions. The new name will then be posted to the CSULB Parking social media pages.
- Individuals must be a current CSULB student, staff or faculty member with a valid campus ID card to be eligible.
- The winner must present his/her CSULB ID card and social media account ownership verification via their mobile device when claiming their prize. Identification will be verified by a Parking employee.
- Account ownership will be verified by a CSULB Parking and Transportation employee.
- No prize or cash substitutions will be allowed.
For additional questions regarding contest details, please call 562.985.7433.