Contest Dates: Oct. 5-31, 2017
To be eligible for the Green Rides Challenge, contestants must be a current CSULB student or employee and complete the following actions:
- Post a photo or video of themselves or a friend using sustainable transportation.
- Include the hashtag #RideCSULB17 and tag us on social media within the post to earn points towards a prize (max of 5 points per contestant).
To earn points, participants must do the following:
- 1 photo = 1 point.
- 1 video = 2 points.
- 5 points maximum per contestant.
- Contestants with the most points win (random selection or "hat method" will be used in the event of a tiebreaker).
- Extra 1 point = Earn 1 bonus point by visiting our table at Green Rides Expo on Oct. 5, 2017, 11a.m.-1 p.m. (Central Quad North).
- Grand Prize winner will receive an Electra Cruiser bike from JAX Bicycle Center!
- Four runner-up contestants will receive Sustainable Transportation swag bags filled with a T-shirt, water bottle, note pad, and other great prizes!
Winner Selection Process
- Total of five contestants will be selected on Nov. 1, 2017.
- Top five point totals will be selected (random selection or "hat method" will be used in the event of a tiebreaker).
- The selected winners will receive a direct message via social media. Winners will also be announced on the CSULB Parking Twitter and Instagram account pages.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to contact CSULB Parking and Transportation Services and claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed after 14 calendar days, the winner will forfeit their prize and another name will be drawn from the group of eligible submissions and the new name will be posted to the CSULB Parking social media pages.
- Individuals must be a current CSULB student or employee with a valid campus ID card to be eligible to win.
- The winner must present his/her CSULB ID card and social media account ownership verification via their mobile device when claiming the prize.
- Account ownership will be verified by a CSULB Parking and Transportation employee.
- No prize or cash substitutions allowed.
For additional questions regarding contest details, please call 562.985.4479.