Human Resources Management (HRM) brings a new streamlined way to view campus job openings via Jobs@TheBeach, plus you can apply for jobs in less than half the time it took previously.
Effective Monday, Feb. 4, CSULB will have a distinctive new look and feel for all applicants, internal and external, looking for that perfect job at The Beach. With cutting edge technology from People Soft, HRM created the new look which dramatically improves the once cumbersome application process. All job applicants who would like to apply for staff and management positions will now experience state-of-the-art, online job search improvements including:
- Complete a CSULB application once (and use it multiple times)
- Spend 70 percent less time applying for a job
- Create a personal profile
- Set up search agents to match your interests and skills to identify newly opened positions
- Receive instant notification when a job that matches your criteria is announced
- Use your resume to automatically fill out your job application
- Monitor the status of all jobs for which you’ve applied
- E-mail interesting CSULB job postings to your friends….with one click
Jobs@The Beach, accessible from the university’s home page, provides one-stop shopping for all campus jobs sites including Staff Human Resources, Academic Affairs, CSULB Foundation, ASI, 49er Shops and the Career Development Center.
For more information, contact email@example.com with any questions you might have on this enhanced process and find out what else Human Resources Management has to offer by visiting the HRM Web site.