Depot Makes it Easy to Download CSULB Site Licensed SoftwarePublished: May 1, 2009
The Office of Academic Technology (OAT) is making university site licensed software available for faculty, staff, and students to download from the CSULB Web site.
A complete list of software available for download, as well as product and installation information can be found on the new CSULB Software Depot. Only current students, faculty and staff can download software. Some software may only be downloaded by authorized campus technology staff or is only available for university-owned computers. View the Site Licensed Software List for complete download information.
Faculty and staff can download:
• Elluminate Plan – helps to organize and package content and activities into your Elluminate Live! real-time online classroom/meeting environment session
• LecShare Pro – makes accessible PowerPoint programs while adding audio to your presentations; creating QuickTime, MPEG-4 or other files.
• Minitab - statistical software
• Respondus – creates and manages exams and surveys that can be printed to paper or published directly on BeachBoard
• SAS – statistical software
• SPSS – statistical software
Students can download:
• Minitab – statistical software
• SAS - statistical software
Log on to the CSULB Software Depot using your campus ID and MyCSULB password. Before logging in to the CSULB Software Depot, you must have a preferred e-mail address on your MyCSULB account.
E-mail questions or comments about the new Software Depot to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562/985-4959.