Staff Week Planned For July 24-26Published: July 17, 2012
Staff Week is just around the corner—July 24-26—and will offer three days of events for CSULB staff members to participate in including:
Team up with your coworkers for a scavenger hunt throughout campus on Tuesday, July 24, and Wednesday, July 25, beginning at noon.
The rules are:
• Scavenger hunt teams cannot have more than four people.
• Teams can participate one or both days.
• Meet at the Lyman Lough Fountain at Brotman Hall at noon for the scavenger hunt list and instructions.
• The team with the most golden tickets collected wins and will be announced at the Staff Summer Social on Thursday, July 26.
Staff Family Game Night
Bring your family to the Student Union for Staff Family Game Night on Wednesday, July 25, from 6 to 8 p.m.
• Play pool, start a game of table tennis or participate in cosmic bowling–all are free.
• Have dinner—a slice of pizza, a cookie and a drink for $2.50. Food must be pre-ordered.
Yogurtland Staff Summer Social
Enjoy Yogurtland frozen yogurt and live music at The Nugget patio on Thursday, July 26 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Yogurtland costs $1 if you prepay by Monday, July 23, or $2 if purchased at the event.
• Local band Low Low Jones will bring its mix of funk, rock and soul to The Nugget.
How to Preorder
The following staff members are accepting orders and payments for Family Game Night dinners and Yogurtland:
Lupe Swartz, 562/985-2389 / Brotman Hall Room 303
Cynthia Riley,562/985-5587 / Brotman Hall Room 379
Jeniffer Fuentes-Mishica, 562/985-4747 / Dance Center
Denitra Jones, 562/985-8546 / Parking and Transportation Services
Gretchen Dinger, 562/985-4239 / McIntosh Humanities Building Room 515
Ana Cortez, 562/985-2392 / Peterson Hall 2 Room 119
Lara Haentzshel, 562/985-8341 / Facilities Management Room 116
Charleen Rice, 562/985-4357 / Facilities Management
For questions about Staff Week, contact Lupe Swartz at extension 562/985-2389.