CalPERS Retirement WorkshopsPublished: April 1, 2011
Are you wondering about your CalPERS Retirement Benefits? Do you want to know:
- Is now is a good time to retire?
- Whether you can afford to retire right now?
- How you can obtain a retirement estimate calculation?
- What is the retirement process?
If these are questions you would like answered, you should attend one of the upcoming “Understanding Your CalPERS Retirement Benefits” workshops.
The workshops are held in the College of Business Administration on the following dates/times:
- Tuesday, April 12, 2-4 p.m., CBA 236
- Thursday, May 12, 10 a.m.-noon, CBA 240
- Tuesday, June 14, 10 a.m.-noon, CBA 240
- Thursday, July 14, 2-4 p.m., CBA 240
Additional workshop dates will be added when they are confirmed.
Registration is required and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and can be done through the Benefits Services website.
If you have questions, contact Benefits Services at 562/985-2381.