New Online Textbook Requisition System Becomes AvailablePublished: March 15, 2011
The University Bookstore is now providing more online resources to support faculty and staff. Effective Tuesday, March 1, the University Bookstore launched an online textbook ordering site that will offer more options and information than ever before.
The new textbook ordering site will include:
• Options to add courses and sections
• Ability to add multiple sections
• Options to add textbooks used by your peers
• Improved search features that provide images of textbooks and descriptions
• Google textbook reviews on most titles
• Options to add non-textbook items such as custom course packets, iclickers, testing materials, art and miscellaneous supplies
• Video tutorial that provides virtual support through the ordering process
The site also features more information regarding your textbook options, including upcoming requisition deadlines, and additional resources for course materials. For more information, visit the new site and click on Faculty Resource Center. Individual support is also available at 562/985-7780.