CalPERS Retirement Workshops Scheduled for Nov. 5, Dec. 10Published: November 1, 2010
Are you wondering about your CalPERS Retirement Benefits?
Do you want to know:
- Is now is a good time to retire?
- Whether you can afford to retire right now?
- How you can obtain a retirement estimate calculation?
- What is the retirement process?
If these are questions you would like answered, you should attend one of the upcoming “Understanding Your CalPERS Retirement Benefits” workshops.
The remaining workshop dates scheduled for this year are:
- Friday, Nov. 5, 2-4 p.m., College of Business Adminstration, Room 237A
- Friday, Dec. 10, 10 a.m.-noon, College of Business Adminstration, Room 237A
Registration is required and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and can be done through the Benefits Services website.
If you have questions, contact Benefits Services at 562/985-2381.