Reception for Alumni Association Grant Recipients Held April 13Published: April 2, 2010
The campus community is invited to congratulate the CSULB Alumni Association 2010 Grant Recipients at a reception on Tuesday, April 13 at 4 p.m. at The Pointe.
The association is proud to award a total of nearly $68,000 to 10 departments or programs as part of the Alumni Grants Program. More than $520,000 has been distributed through this program in its 19-year history.
The 2010 recipients are:
• Carpenter Performing Arts Center, new light board, Michele Roberge
• Chemistry and Biochemistry Department, 15 pH meters for Chemistry 11B, Jeff Cohlberg
• Communicative Disorders, Clinical 3D anatomical models and software, Carolyn Madding
• Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden, match a challenge grant to rebuild bridge and moon-viewing platform, Jeanette Schelin
• Multicultural Center, upgrade audio visual materials for center library, Cynthia Schultheis
• Physical Therapy, Dartfish system (software, video camera, laptop), Christine D. Pollard
• Science Learning Center/Mobile Science Museum, electron microscope repairs and safety upgrades, Jim McKibben
• Jensen Student Access to Science and Math Center, create a portable tutorial center, Aimee Arreygue
• Theatre Arts Department, theater platforms for Student Showcase Room, Anne D’Zmura
• University Art Museum, computer kiosk for student research on museum collections, Ilee Kaplan
To attend the reception, contact Leticia Lozoya at 562/985-2539 by Friday, April 9.