How to make the most of your video recording session
1. The video recording room with the green screen is located in the AS Building (adjacent to the Library building) in room 118.
2. Please be prompt. You don’t want to waste any of your allotted time by not being ready to record in AS room 118.
3. Do NOT wear anything green.
4. We must have your script 24 hours before your scheduled recording day so that we can load it into our teleprompter. It can be sent as a Word document or a plain text file. Send it as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Bring a printed version of your script with you to room 118 of the AS building.
6. Make sure you practice your script ahead of time. Also – time yourself so you know if your script is too long or too short.
7. Bring with you any images that will be included in the final video project. The images should be high quality JPEG files. They can be on a thumb drive, a disc or you can email them to us at: email@example.com
OR you can make them available to us through your official CSULB SkyDrive. SkyDrive instructions are available at: http://digitalstorytelling.csulb.wikispaces.net Click on “Activate CSULB SkyDrive” in the left-hand navigation panel.
8. After the recording session in AS 118, our staff will edit your project and make it available on the campus media server. We edit the projects in the order they are received.
9. Once the video is on the campus server, we will send you the URL address so that you and your professor can view the video on line.
10. If you request a video file of your final project, we can make that available to you through your official CSULB SkyDrive accpount. Once the file is in your SkyDrive, it can be downloaded to your personal computer’s hard drive. [NOTE: for instructions on how to make a SkyDrive folder available to Multimedia.CSULB@gmail.com, see our wiki pages at: