Copying a Quiz
- To copy an existing quiz, click the Quizzes link in your course navbar to access the Manage Quizzes page:
- From the More Actions drop-down list, click Copy.
- Select the applicable quiz from the Quiz to Copy drop-down list.
- Type a New Quiz Name.
- Set the new quiz status as Active or Inactive using the New Quiz Status drop-down list.
- Select Edit quiz after copy completes to be taken directly to the Edit Quiz area after creating your copy.
- Click Save.
- From the More Actions drop-down list, click Reorder.
- Order the quiz by selecting the corresponding number. The number represents the Quiz' place on the list. Example: Giving a quiz a #1 will put it at the top of the list.
- Click Save.
Previewing a Quiz
The quiz preview option allows you to "write" a quiz before releasing it. While previewing a quiz you work through the steps of answering the questions, submitting the quiz, having the quiz graded (if auto-grading applies to it) to ensure that the automatic grading was set up properly, and finally viewing the reports you have set up.
It is always a good idea to preview a quiz before you release it to ensure the accuracy of the content and grading.
- Open the drop down menu next to the Quiz you want to preview. Once open click on Preview from the drop down menu.preview quiz link
- Select the Bypass Restrictions box to bypass any restrictions on the quiz that users are subjected to, including conditional release, dates, attempts allowed, and quiz status.
- Click Start Quiz to preview the quiz
Deleting a Quiz
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click on the More Actions button and then select Delete.
- Select the check boxes beside the quizzes you want to delete.
- Click Delete Selected.