|FTEF||Full-Time Equivalent Faculty|
|FTES||Full-Time Equivalent Student|
- Sex is the gender that is assigned at birth;
- Pell Eligibility is a marker of low-income students;
- Minority Status is comprised of two groups: Underrepresented Minority (URM) consisting African American, American Indian and Hispanic/Latino/Latina students and Non-Under Represented Minority (NURM) consisting of Caucasian and Asian students;
- First-Generation Status are students whose parents do not have a post-secondary degree;
- Race/Ethnicity is the self-reported racial/ethnic background of the student;
- Tenure Density is Tenured/Tenure Track FTEFs as a percent of total instructional faculty.