When faculty members encounter problems there are several campus offices that may be of assistance and service. Below you will find links to the offices that can assist faculty who are experiencing problems.
- University Police: Emergencies call 911
- Faculty Affairs
- Employee Relations
- Technology Help Desk
- Office of Equity and Diversity
The Office of Equity and Diversity handles problems associated with workplace discrimination in compliance with state and federal regulations. Definitions of workplace discrimination and harassment may be found online.
- Dean of Students and Judicial Affairs
The Dean of Students provides guidance on student problems and behaviors and student/faculty problems and behaviors.
- CARES Team
The Campus Assessment, Response and Evaluation for Students Team (CARES) identifies, discusses, investigates, evaluates and monitors student behavior which poses a concern, potential threat or actual threat to self or others.
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (a division of CAPS)
- Office of University Ombuds
The University Ombuds facilitates informal problem resolution, information, and referrals to other campus resources.
- California Faculty Association
- Emergency Procedures Posters