There are two award categories:
To apply for either scholarship, click on the links below.
1. Must be an undergraduate student.
2. Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units.
3. Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA. at CSULB.
4. Must have faculty supervision of research/creative activity.
5. Financial need will be considered.
Applications are due in April of each year.
Several awards of $500-$2,500 each.
1. Must be a reentry student obtaining their first bachelor’s degree.
2. Must be an undergraduate student at least 25 years of age or older.
3. Must be presently enrolled with 6 or more units.
4. Must maintain a 2.5 GPA at CSULB.
5. Must demonstrate financial need.
Applications are due in November of each year.
Several awards of $1,000-$2,000 each.