Office of Program Review
The mission of the Office of Program Review is to provide a process by which program managers are able to review their success in meeting stated goals and objectives as they address the needs of their students. The program review process is to be a collaborative effort between program personnel and the staff of the Office of Program Review.
Goals of the Office of Program Review
- Reflect current thought and discussion of the area under review.
- Provide an objective evaluation of services
- Work in collaboration with program staff in the development of required instruments.
- Review all related documentation objectively.
- Insure that complete report meets professional standards of quality.
- Complete the report in a timely manner.