10th Grade Calendar
- Invite your parents to attend Back-to-School Night;
- Sign up for activities and/or sports;
- Take advantage of after-school tutoring for academic assistance;
- Inquire about scholarships at your career center and apply.
- Take the PSAT/NQT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test and National Qualifying Test);
- Participate in “College Week” activities and bring your parents to College Night;
- Review your educational plan and spring course selection.
January through February
March through April
- Review your educational plan with your counselor and make sure it includes a challenging junior year;
- Utilize the Internet to narrow college choices.
May through June
- Register for summer school;
- Visit various college campuses during the summer.