9th Grade Calendar
- Take required courses to meet the CSU’s admission standards: Algebra I or geometry, college prep English and a foreign language;
- Take elective courses that meet the CSU’s admission standards: history, English, math, science, visual and performing arts and a foreign language;
- Invite your parents to attend Back-to-School Night;
- Sign up for activities and/or sports.
- Begin or update your Student Planner at www.csumentor.edu. The planner has information on courses and grades required for CSU admission;
- Take advantage of after-school tutoring for academic assistance;
- Inquire about scholarships at your career center and apply;
- Review your educational plan and spring course selection.
January through February
- Take advantage of after-school tutoring for academic assistance.
March through April
- Review your educational plan with your counselor and make sure it includes a challenging sophomore year;
- Utilize the Internet to search college choices.
May through June
- Register for summer school;
- Visit various college campuses during the summer.