By participating in TRiO Student Support Services Program, students may:
- receive comprehensive academic/career counseling services.
- participate in preparatory workshops for the Writing Proficiency Exam (WPE).
- receive personal writing skills support.
- take supplemental instruction courses to develop successful study skills.
- receive financial aid application assistance.
- have access to a computer lab and free printing.
- obtain supplemental Pell Grant monies.
- participate in a mentor program for coordinated peer support.