PARTICIPANTS: Complete the following forms
1. Waiver Form
2. Your name must appear on the club roster
DRIVERS: Complete the following
1. Waiver Form
2. Volunteer Form
3. CSU Driver Application/Declaration
4. Authorization to Use Privately Owned Vehicle on State Business
5. Proof of DL and Auto Insurance Card (Proof of insurance)
6. All drivers must attend defensive driving workshop. Please contact Club Sports Office for details.
7. Driving Policies and Procedures
NOTE: For each trip (Including all drivers), one Travel Approval Form MUST be completed by an officer and submitted at least 5 business days before travel. Make sure you have read and understand Club Sports Travel Policies prior to trip request.
COACHES: Complete the following forms
1. Volunteer Form
2. CSU Driver Application/Declaration
3. Authorization to Use Privately Owned Vehicle on State Business
4. First Aid and CPR Certification (Submit a copy of the card to the Club Sports Office)
5. Coaches Agreement/Contract
What to do if you are INJURED:
Injury Report Form (Coach or President must complete and submit this form)
Student-Athlete must be evaluated by a licensed physician. The physician will supply the student-athlete with a written evaluation of the injury.
If needed, the Student-Athlete may visit the Athletic Training Room for treatment (Mon-Fri 12-4 p.m.), on the following conditions:
1. Official club/team roster must be on file in the Athletic Training Room
2. Completed & Signed Injury Report Form
3. Physician evaluation
All documents are Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0. Download Adobe Acrobat reader to view forms.
To fill out form in Adobe Acrobat, follow these simple steps: