Eligibility Requirements for CAMP
Students may be eligible to participate in CAMP by meeting ONE of the following criteria:
- Has, or has at least one
family member who has, spent a minimum of 75 days during the past 24 months as a migrant or seasonal farm worker.
- Is eligible to participate, or has participated, in the Migrant Education Program (MEP).
- Is eligible to participate, or has participated, in the National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP).
*Immediate Family includes, Parents, Guardians, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, etc. but they must have claimed you as a dependent on their taxes or must currently reside/or previously resided in the same household as you.
Questions about your eligibity? Contact CAMP at email@example.com
- Must be a U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency.
- Students must be enrolled or admitted for enrollment at CSULB.
- Students must be full-time, first-year college student.
For more information abour the College Assistance Migrant Program visit the U.S. Department of Education website.