Long Beach Area
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings: Confidential meetings. Open to all students.
Student Health Services, 1250 Bellflower Blvd., Room 268 Long Beach, CA 90840 Phone: (562) 985-2520 Wednesdays 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- City of Long Beach Department of Health: Group education classes, one-on-one counseling and youth programs. Phone: (562) 570-4100, Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Address: 2525 Grand Avenue Long Beach, CA 90815
- Al-Anon: Offers organized support groups for family and friends of alcoholics.
Phone: (800) 356-9996, Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Alateen: Support group Phone: (for teens only) dealing with alcoholics.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Helpline: Provides referrals to local facilities where adolescents and adults can seek help. Phone: (800) 821-4357
- Alcoholics Anonymous- Area Office: Provides and coordinates local AA meetings.
Phone: (562) 989-7697, Address: 3450 E. Spring St. #109, Long Beach, Ca 90806
- California Self-Help Center: Proivdes recovert from alcohol, drug dependency, and related problems. Phone: 1-800-222-LINK
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, SAMHSA: Provides referrals to local treatment programs. Phone: 1-800-662-HELP
Orange County Area
- Asian Pacific Drinking Driver Program: Confidential counseling to students, group sessions, alcohol abuse counseling and couples counseling.
Phone: (714) 835-4252, Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Address: 1631 N. Bristol Street #300, Santa Ana, CA 90270
- La Familia Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services Phone: (CHCADA) and Latino Youth Prevention Network: Alcohol and drug abuse education and counseling, special programs for youth, medical services including physical exams, prenatal services and referrals to healthcare. Also, offer support services including: child care, transportation, and referrals to community agencies, aftercare services upon completion of the treatment program, Prop 36 alcohol and drug treatment services and a Latino Domestic Violence Program.
Phone: (714) 479-0120, Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Address: 1905 N. College Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence: Classes, meetings, counseling, education about the risks of drinking and driving, prevention programs for children and adolescents.
Phone: (949) 770-1191, Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Address: 22471 Aspan St., Suite 103, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Los Angeles Area
- Alcoholism Center for Women: Provides residential and outpatient services including counseling and assistance in locating other community services that will help keep women sober.
Address: 1147 S. Alvarado Blvd., Los Angeles, Ca 90006
- Alcohol Drug Council- High Gain Project: Provides a drinking driver treatment program, wreckless 12 hours Alcohol Education, First Offender 3-6-9 month, Second Offender 12 or 18 months, multiple offender 30 month, and out of state DWI/ DUI programs.
Phone: (310) 451-5881, Address: 1424 4th Street Suite 205, Santa Monica, Ca 90401
- Awakenings: Provides recovery services for deaf and hard of hearing adults. Residential as well as outpatient care is available.
Phone: (562) 947-3835 (Voice), (562) 947-3835 (TDD), Address: 11211 Clearglen Ave., Whittier, Ca 90605
- Los Angeles County DHHS- Alcohol and Drug Program Administration: Alcohol treatment and referrals.
Phone: (626) 299-4198, Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Address: 1000 South Fremont Avenue, Building A-9 East Third Floor Alhambra, CA 91803
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD): Various volunteer opportunities, educational workshops, public awareness campaigns and safe party guides.
Phone: (310) 215-2905, Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Address: 5757 West Century Blvd., Suite 615, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Pacific Asian Alcohol and Drug Program: Alcohol and drug prevention treatment and recovery services, support youth leadership and development, provide child and family services, housing referrals, and participate in collaborative activities with other health and human service providers and institutions.
Phone: (213) 738 3361, Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Address: 532 S. Vermont Ave, Suite 102, Los Angeles, CA 90020