Center Fund (C Fund) Report
- Use the Trial Balance Report to manage Center (C) funds (C1000).
Login and Setup your Dashboard
View the guide on How to Login and Setup Dashboard Settings.
After you login and establish your Sponsored Programs Dashboard defaults:
- Select the Admin Tab. The SP Admin Report, SP Cash Report, and SP Trial Balance reports will display.
- Select the SP Trial Balance (2 Columns) report for C Fund Reports.
- Fiscal Year – Select current fiscal year (or previous year).
- Period – select the accounting period (a default of 12 will be a YTD report but will not show details for monthly activity)
- Fund – use look up to select a fund. (Note: make sure to remove the "x" from fund before selecting a fund)
- Click GO to set report filters.
- Column 1 – select Fund Fdescr.
- Column 2 – select Acct Fdescr.
- Select Report View – Trial Balance
- Select Go to retrieve data.
- Save as default using page options if desired
Reading Your Report
- Column: 10 - Assets: Account code 101100 – Cash balance. Blue is good. Red is bad.
- Column: 20 – Liabilities: N/A
- Column: 30 – Fund Equity and Reserves: Beginning balance of fiscal year. Red is ok.
- Column: 50 – Revenues: Fiscal Year revenues only. Account code 580094 shows a credit. Red indicates a credit. This red is ok.
- Column: 60 – Expenditures: Multiple account codes show multiple expenses charged to this fund. You can drill down to verify what they are. Fiscal year expenses only.