Training Schedule - New Grants and Contracts Reporting System
Training is available to help PI’s and account holders run their own reports and capitalize upon the new reporting features offered through the Data Warehouse system.
Please register for a CFS Data Warehouse Training workshop online.
Workshops will be held in the ITS Training room BH-180D. Capacity is limited to 15 attendees so please register early to avoid disappointment.
All PIs must complete both a Finance Authority Agreement and a Security Application in order to access reports of their accounts through the Data Warehouse. In particular, we ask that workshop attendees complete and submit their forms prior to the workshop so that they can access their accounts during the training session.
How to Complete the Finance Authority Application Form
Please view the quick guide, which identifies in yellow the fields that need to be completed.
- Applicant information. The account holders Department Identification (Dept. Id.) See this excel spreadsheet if you are unsure of your PeopleSoft Department code.
- In section “Business Units” - Check the Business Unit needed – LBFDN for Research Foundation; LB49R for 49R Foundation.
- In the section “ General Access” – Check CFSCSU_FS_DWReporting_01 (4th line)
- In the section “Data Warehouse Security access” – Enter the Dept. Id’s for which you are authorized and need reports.
- At the bottom of the form – sign as employee; get Dean to sign as Administrator – Level 3 or higher
- Forward the completed forms to FMIS Security administrator – Brotman Hall 155. You can also scan the forms and attach them to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.