Research Compliance Training
CSULB Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Workshop: Friday, February 14 from 7:45 - 11 am, HSCI – Room 102. Workshops covering Responsible Conduct of Research pertaining to Human Subjects, Animal Welfare, and Safety in Research.
- Who Should Attend: Students participating in NIH-funded research are required to complete the CITI RCR module along with face to face RCR training. Students who need to fulfill this requirement are strongly encouraged to attend the workshop. Members of the campus community interested in RCR are welcome to attend, as well.
- Topics and Trainers:
- Data Management, Sharing and Ownership by Dr. Paul Weers
- Responsible Authorship and Publication by Dr. Jason Schwans
- Mentor/Mentee Responsibilities and Relationships by Dr. Editte Gharakhanian
- Continental breakfast will be served.
- RSVP: Space is limited, RSVP to Nancy Lewis. Priority will be given to students participating in NIH-funded research.
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative
- If you were IRB Certified using the CSULB Training Modules before September 1, 2013, that Certification remains valid until further notice. You do not have to complete the CITI course.
If you have any problems accessing documents published on this website due to an issue with accessibility caused by a disability as defined in the Rehabilitation Act, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.