Employment at the LAC
How to Apply
- Make sure you fill out the application completely, including the specific courses you want to tutor or lead an SI for.
- Save the Excel file on your computer and email your application to the program's coordinator.
Letter of Recommendation Form (NOT REQUIRED FOR FRONT DESK RECEPTION and TUTORING POSITIONS)
- You must provide three letters of recommendation from faculty members who are familiar with your academic work.
- These letters of recommendation do not have to be submitted at the same time as your application. You may submit them as you receive them or as soon as the professors can send them to us.
- If it is more convienient, please feel free to email an electronic version of the recommendation directly to the appropriate program coordinator.