The Health Services (School Nurse) credential is required of registered nurses working in the California school system.
1. Copies of transcripts of Baccalaureate in Nursing and Masters in Nursing (with a Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner specialty) degrees;
2. Copy of State of California RN licensure and entitlement as a Nurse Practitioner;
3. Three letters/checklists of reference;
4. Completion of the School of Nursing Graduate Program Application and university application.
1. Completion of 12 units in approved upper division and graduate courses.
2. Complete the following with a grade of "B" or better: