Minor in Hospitality Management
The 22-unit Minor in Hospitality Management is available to any non-Hospitality Management major.
Take all of the following:
- HFHM 170 Introduction to Hospitality Management (3)
- HFHM 173 Applied Foodservice Sanitation (1)
Take one of the following:
- HFHM 379 Field Studies in Hospitality Management (3)
Prerequisites: Upper division standing or consent of instructor.
- HFHM 492J Internship in Hospitality Management (3)
Prerequisites: Student must be a major or minor in Hospitality Management; have senior standing; have a 2.5 overall GPA or a 3.0 major GPA; approval of a faculty advisor in Hospitality Management; and HFHM 275 or 276 or 372, and 800 hours of approved work experience. Each prerequisite course must be completed with a grade of "C" or better.
Take 15 units selected from the following:
- HFHM 176 or 235, 274, 275 or 276, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 378, 471, 472, 473, 474, 476 and 477.
Students are responsible to adhere to all prerequisites of courses as designated in the catalog. Certain combinations of classes could require additional units. Please see an advisor for help in making these decisions.