Differences in the Print and Online Catalog
Information on the acquisition of catalog rights can be found here.
Changes from the published pdf of the catalog (April 17th, 2012) and the currently existing online catalog:
- February 25th, 2013 - A typo regarding application deadlines for the Communicative Disorders Masters' Prepartory Program has been corrected.
- November 7th, 2012 - Information in the Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry have been updated to correct erroneous information.
- October 30th, 2012 - Two courses listed in the Minor in Event Planning and Management have been updated to correct erroneous information.
- October 30th, 2012 - Course listings for REC 451 and REC 452 have been updated to correct erroneous information.
- October 11th, 2012 - Contact hours statements for THEA 112 and THEA 312 have been updated to correct a typo.
- October 4th, 2012 - The listing for the Option in Fashion Merchandising has been updated to correct the corequisite for HIST 131.
- September 10th, 2012 - Admission due date for the Educational Specialist in School Psychology program has been properly updated.
- August 20th, 2012 - The listing for Master's Objective Track 2 has been removed from the Master of Arts in Education, Option in Educational Psychology.
- July 23rd, 2012 - The requirements for the Ph.D. in Engineering and Industrial Applied Mathematics have been updated to correct a typo.
- May 29th, 2012 - The prerequisites for HFHM courses listed in Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management have been updated to correct a typo.
- May 21st, 2012 - The Minor in Business Economics has been approved for discontinuance and removed from the online catalog.
- May 21st, 2012 - The Bachelor of Fine Arts, Option in Art Sculpture has been updated to correct a typo course offerings.
- May 14th, 2012 - The requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science have been corrected.
- May 8th, 2012 - The Certificate in Biotechnology has been updated to reflect the proper about of total units required.
- May 1st, 2012 - The Art Department has been retitled to the School of Art. Appropriate pages and listings have been updated.
- April 26th, 2012 - Prerequisites updated for Film and Electronic Arts Upper Division and Graduate Courses.
- April 24th, 2012 - Prerequisites corrected for Art History Upper Division Courses.
- April 19th, 2012 - Typo corrected in the degree requirement listings for the Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering Management.