Honors in Psychology
- 1. Admission to the major.
- 2. At least a 3.5 GPA in all Psychology courses.
- 3. At least a 3.25 overall GPA.
- 4. Letter of support from a psychology faculty member agreeing to serve as Honors Thesis Chair.
- 5. Submission of honors application to the Psychology Honors Advisory Committee.
- 6. Commitment to three semesters in the Honors program
Complete all requirements for the psychology major.
Complete all of the following courses:
- PSY 310 Intermediate Statistics (4)
- PSY 490H Special Topics – Honors (3)
- PSY 496H Research Preparation – Honors (3)
- PSY 498H Senior Thesis – Honors (3)
Complete 3 units in any other 400-level psychology course exclusive of the following:
PSY 405, 406, or 499.