**The information below differs from the print version of the CSULB Catalog. KIN 696 is a 3 unit course, as corrected below. A complete list of differences between the print and online catalog can be found here. **
Master of Science in Kinesiology
Four options are under the Master of Science degree in Kinesiology and are described below. The core courses for thesis/project students are KIN 696 and 698. The core course for comprehensive examination students is KIN 696.
Option in Exercise Science
- 1. Take the following courses:
- KIN 540 Biomechanical Factors in Human Movement (3)
- KIN 551 Advanced Exercise Physiology (3)
- KIN 530 Neuromotor Control (3)
- KIN 696 Research Methods (3)
- 2. Elective Courses: Select six of the following courses:
- KIN 541, 552, 553, 562, 565, 566, 568, 594 or 595, 630, or 697 (18 units);
- 3. KIN 698 (4 units) for thesis/project students;
- 4. 9 units of electives from within or outside of the department offerings selected from appropriate areas of interest in consultation with advisor for comprehensive examination students.