Certificate in International Business
This certificate combines an undergraduate degree in business with additional training in the area of international business. The objective of the program is to enhance the scope and perception of the business student to include the international business environment. Courses used to meet the certificate requirements may also apply toward College of Business Administration degree requirements.
- 1. A bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.
- This requirement may be completed concurrently with certificate requirements,
- 2. Eighteen units or more of study at this University in International Business, including six of the following:
- ACCT 465; BLAW 424; CBA 300; CBA 494; FIN 490; HRM 458; MGMT 405, 406; MKTG 480 or 481.
- 3. Grade of "C" or higher required in each course completed;
- 4. The Certificate does not permit use of the Credit/No Credit option. Students with specific geographic areas of interest should consider development of language competence and cultural understanding relative to their area of interest concurrent with their Certificate. For additional information or for application to the program, interested persons may contact the Director of International Business.