Audio and Video
Services ITSS can perform for you
- Copy Video to a blank DVD from tape or video file.
- Video production from scripting to shooting and editing.
- Creating an instructional DVD from your video.
- Make video segments available on the media server. Links to the video can be placed on BeachBoard pages (example: Guest speakers on campus sponsored by various departments)
- Create and publish video podcasts and include them in BeachBoard and in CSULB on iTunes U. (example from the Chemistry Department).
- Recording and Editing.
- Creation of an audio CD.
- Duplication of your master CD (in batches up to 100).
- Creation of MP3 files that students can download to computers and iPods.
- Making your audio available to be streamed from the web, including BeachBoard.
- Create and publish podcasts and include them in BeachBoard and in CSULB on iTunes U. (example from the CSULB Bob Cole Conservatory of Music).
Creating Audio and Video Files