- Advisors, People, and Office Hours
- Class Schedule and Course Description
- Undergraduate Programs
- Credential Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Incoming Freshman
- K-12 Contests and Camps
- Research, Colloquia, and Stat Consulting (SCG)
- Resource Reservation and Math Tutoring
- Scholarship and Job Seekers
TA/GA temporary positions, each Fall and Spring semester
All position announcements are posted at CNSM Employment Opportunities. Please refer to the position descriptions for further details regarding the positions.
The Department policy states "students hired using departmental or college funds must be majors in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics."
If you are interested in applying for a position, you will need to send all of the following materials to be received in the Department Office by the deadline:
- Letter of application
- Resume giving evidence of meeting qualifications listed in Position Description
- Statement of Professional Preparation and Experience (SC-1) form
- TA & GA Applicant information form including a short essay explaining why you want to be a TA or GA
- Three letters of recommendation (sent separately to the address below)
- Official transcript (unofficial to start, official once offer is made)
All materials should be sent or delivered to:
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
TA/GA Employment Applications Coordinator, FO3-120
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840-1001
Pease note that application for admission to the University must be made separately to the Office of Admissions.
In addition to meeting fully its obligations of nondiscrimination under federal and state law, CSULB is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility, and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to economic status, ethnic background, political views, sexual orientation, or other personal characteristics or beliefs. An EEO/AA TITLE IX EMPLOYER.