Adapted Physical Education Specialist Credential (code 490)
This program is designed for students interested in the administration and implementation of physical activity programs for persons with disabilities. Completion of this credential authorizes the California Adapted Physical Education Specialist Teaching Credential.
- Bachelorís degree with a teaching major in Kinesiology;
- Must be obtained concurrently or after completion of the Single Subject Physical Education Teaching Credential, K-12;
- KPE 320, 387, 388, 427, 526, 546; ED P 350; Select two courses from CD 280; ED P 405, 526, 546, 564, 579B.
Credential Coordinator Information
- Coordinator: Dr. Barry W. Lavay
- Option Website: http://www.csulb.edu/programs/apa