Office phone: 562-985-4918
- Biol. 153 (Honors section Introduction to Marine Biology)
- BIOL 211B (Biological Sciences II)
- BIOL 419 (Ichthyology)
- Behavioral Ecology (Biol 452-552)
- Fisheries Ecology and Conservation (Biol 420-520)
- Biol. 480/580 (Seminar)
- Biol. 664 (Marine Biology Seminar)
- Marine Ichthyology (OSI 419)
Research interests: physiological and behavioral ecology of elasmobranchs and other gamefishes. The role of marine refuges in fisheries conservation.
Current research:Movements and habitat use of nearshore gamefishes and elasmobranchs in Marine Protected Areas; site fidelity and behavior of fishes associated with offshore petroleum platforms; the effects of catch and release on sport and gamefishes.