Office: HSCI 122
Office Phone: 562-985-4918
Lab: HSCI 116
- BIOL 153 (Honors section Introduction to Marine Biology)
- BIOL 211B (Biological Sciences II)
- BIOL 419 (Ichthyology)
- BIOL 452-552 (Behavioral Ecology)
- BIOL 420-520 (Fisheries Ecology and Conservation)
- BIOL 480/580 (Seminar)
- BIOL 664 (Marine Biology Seminar)
- OSI 419 (Marine Ichthyology)
Research Interests: Physiological and behavioral ecology of elasmobranchs and other gamefishes. The role of marine refuges in fisheries conservation.
Current Research:Movements and habitat use of nearshore gamefishes and elasmobranchs in Marine Protected Areas; site fidelity and behavior of fishes associated with offshore petroleum platforms; the effects of catch and release on sport and gamefishes.