TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting a LOI or Business Plan to the CSULB Innovation Challenge ("Challenge"), each
Applicant listed above agrees to the following conditions:
- Each team member has reviewed the Innovation Challenge official rules and agrees to abide by them. Failure to do so will result in entry disqualification and/or forfeiture of any awards.
- It is the Applicant's responsibility to protect any confidential or trade secret information. Proposals will be handled confidentially. The legal protection of the ideas and plans submitted by the applicants to the Challenge is otherwise the sole responsibility of the Applicants.
- Once submitted, Applications become part of the Challenge and will not be returned.
Applicants are advised to keep their own copies for reference.
- All decisions made by the Challenge judges and organizers on all matters relating to the
Challenge will be final and not open to appeal or negotiation.
- The Challenge reserves the unrestricted right to interpret these terms and the Challenge
Guidelines and to alter, amend or change them at its discretion.
Each Applicant understands that the Challenge's co-sponsors, judges, mentors, co-organizers
(the "Challenge Officials") and its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and
agents (collectively "Organizer Representatives") are volunteers. In consideration for their
time, expertise and other resources, each Applicant hereby voluntarily releases the Challenge,
each Challenge Official, each Organizer Representative, and the CSU from any liabilities and
claims of any kind whatsoever, whether known or unknown, which arise out of or pertain
to the Applicant’s participation in the Challenge or the Challenge Official's or Organizer
Representative's participation in the Challenge.
LOI Word document