Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
MAE Course Descriptions
ET Course Descriptions
ENGR Course Descriptions
478. Aerospace System Design I (3)
- Prerequisites: MAE 334, 365, and 381; corequisite: MAE 434, 465, or 481.
- A capstone design experience which integrates aspects of aerospace systems design. Student teams complete a design during the two-semester course sequence. In the first semester course, the teams define the requirements and then work through the complete design in the second semester (MAE 479).
- (Lecture-Design Project 2 hours, Laboratory 3 hours) Letter grade only (A-F).
View the current course offerings:
Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
Engineering Technology (ET)
Official Program Information
- Links to CSULB catalog and schedule of classes
*Note: although every effort is made to keep this Web site
up to date, you should also consult the printed catalog for official
information and program requirements, which may vary depending on the
year you enter(ed) the program.
Lower Division Course List
Graduate Course List 501 - 534
Graduate Course List 551 - 499
Graduate Course List 612 - 698
Graduate Course List 735 - 798
ET Lower Division Course List
ET Upper Division Course List